So as you may know I have been a proud Dad since Christmas!
But it was probably the busiest time ever.
I had to wait for the birth of Bella, move into Stacey’s, handle Christmas, and run a business at one of my busiest periods, and save mortgage for our house which fortunately has been accepted! 🙂
And I ain’t going to lie…..
I let myself go!
The person who helps everyone else, but not themselves! Sounds pretty familiar?!
I sucked, mentally I wasn’t there, wasn’t motivated, just pigged out on the custard creams and…..
Man I was a grumpy so and so recently. And I thought to myself, I am normally full of energy.
I had un-wittingly let too much go. Next thing it’s April and man I was cutting it close to summer to sort myself.
I felt different in a bad way.
So I wrote a plan JUST FOR 14 DAYS, using the principles I use for my clients and added a couple of other principles I have been learning about recently.
It seemed like a good time to put them all to the test so I could know what it feels like “Just Starting” so to put it.
Today is the 14th day….. I AM FRIGGIN’ BUZZING!!!
Ain’t no more fat parent here!
I feel like “I am back” and ready to absolute DOMINATE all aspects of my life.
Here is the before 14 day and the 14th day photo I have just taken…. Still progressing but it has certainly given me a tonne of confidence and motivation!
Don’t get me wrong I am not the “buffest” trainer out here, I don’t want to be because I don’t want to train people who want to get hench BUT pretend I can help everyone with a wallet and pulse (I am not your average trainer).
I am good at fat loss so it makes sense for me to teach that as that is what I am best at and I know what it is like to be in YOUR shoes and what life brings at YOU.
So here are my principles I stick too when getting in shape fast which you should be doing if you want healthy results:
1) I cut out allergenic and toxic foods:
- Wheat and gluten, mainly bread in my case
- Alcohol (It isn’t as hard as you think if I can you can and I love a beer and cider)
- Sugar (all types), fruit, sweets…. I can get my nutrients else where from fruit, I don’t need that blood sugar spike.
- processed Foods, ready meals, and stuff that don’t hang from trees
- Diary, not good for digestive system.
2) I always make sure I get to bed by 10.30pm or a time where I get 8 hours sleep minimum
3) I only drink water! I will filter it and stick lime in it. And get through as much as I can in a day. Targeting 3litres minimum goal.
4) I won’t train longer than half hour. I push myself, I would get no benefit trainer any longer, I would be to tired if I am giving it my all. Do not pace yourself, get your comfort zone. Hard work = Hardbody
5) I remember that nutrition is more important than exercise, so it doesn’t matter how hard I train I do not deserve a custard cream at the end 😉 ha! For starters I am not a dog who needs treats for being good!
6) I don’t run or do cardio, I will do a quick workout, against my bodyweight or with some weights.
7) I eat as much vegetables (non starchy) as I like and I eat as much protein as I want. Doing this I can still have my healthy curries just with no rice…. Anyway without it you don’t really notice!
But remember this:
QAULITY NUTRITION WILL BEAT YOUR EXERCISE REGIME. EXERCISE SUPERCHARGES YOUR RESULTS, NUTRITION IS THE SOLID BASE.
Eat clean and train like a warrior like you want it!
[headline_cufon_font_centered color=”#000000″]If You Are Interested In Getting Information Of Exactly What I Did To Kick Start My Physique In 14 Days Then Just Click Here [/headline_cufon_font_centered]